  De : www-voice-request@w3.org [mailto:www-voice-request@w3.org]De la part
de Jim Larson
  Envoye : Friday, October 31, 2003 19:57
  A : www-voice@w3.org
  Cc : c.tiritilli@ieee.org
  Objet : [all]trainers for VoiceXML certification program

As many of you know, the VoiceXML Forum is putting together a VoiceXML
certification program to be available after the first of the year.   The
VoiceXML Forum is recruiting companies who offer courses in VoiceXML
development
to extend their curriculum to match the goals of this test.  If any of your
companies offer training courses, please forward the name and e-mail address
of the
head of the training organization to both c.tirtilli@ieee.org and
jim@larson-tech.com.  We'll contact them to explain how the new program will
work and invite them to participate.