From: Claes Borovac
To: www-voice@w3.org
Sent: 10/7/02 4:50 PM
Subject: Hidden field

Can I in Voice xml do something like hidden fields in html forms?
I want a session id to be "posted" with the submit but can't figure out
how to do this.
What I want to do is to set a "key value" pair that will not be changed
by the client.
I am completely new to voicexml so sorry for the probably very basic
question.

Claes.
is appreciated.