RE: [editorial] white space reference to XML specification

Susan, Al,

We have addressed each of the change requests in this email thread.

1. "white space" contains white space -- it's not one word.

2. White space and its handling is normatively defined for the
   grammar spec by reference to the XML definition recommended
   by Al.

We have made other changes through the document to clarify the
syntax and semantics of white space particularly as it applies
to token handling and headers in ABNF.

A W3C Member Only draft is available at:
  http://www.w3.org/Voice/Group/2002/grammar/grammar-spec-20020222.html

Please let us know in the next two weeks whether we have addressed
your white space remarks.

Finally, I apologize for the long delay in processing this thread.

--Andrew Hunt
  Co-editor SRGS
  SpeechWorks