From: Nidhi Sharma [mailto:sharmanidhi@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 2:53 PM
To: www-voice@w3.org
Subject: *FREE* web host that supports XML

Hi all, I have a quick basic question. I want to know a *FREE* web host that
supports XML where I can upload XML files. Actually my need is just to make
these XML files globally accessible to the XML vaildators.

Again, I don't even know if this is a valid question to talk about on this
list.

  _____

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE Valentine eCards with Yahoo!