RE: VoiceXML2.0: Missing "destexpr" attribute in specification of <record> element

James,

I cannot forward your email to my AC Rep since you are not a member of
my company.

I suggest that you contact your local W3C office. Since you are in the
US, your local office would MIT. Details of how to contact MIT are
clearly given at http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Contact.

This discussion is now clearly way beyond a VoiceXML technical issue.

This email concludes this discussion --- any further contact should be
via your MIT local office.

Best Wishes

Scott

Scott McGlashan