RE: How to use inputmodes property

Hi Fabrice,

thank you for your public comment on VoiceXML.

The issue you described has already been discussed within the W3C
VoiceXML team (Change Request 342). It is expected that the next Working
Draft of the VoiceXML 2.0 specification will address this issue (with
the same solution as the one you suggest below).

An internal version of the draft is available to Voice Browser Working
Group members at
http://www.w3.org/Voice/Group/2002/voicexml20/WD-voicexml20-20020119.htm
<http://www.w3.org/Voice/Group/2002/voicexml20/WD-voicexml20-20020119.ht
m> . The public version is expected in March 2002.

Please let me know if this reply is unsatisfactory, or you want further
information.

thanks

Scott

(Chairman, W3C VB VoiceXML Committee).