Re: How To set up Nuance TTS server?

Chris Okugami écrivait ( Wednesday 1/9/02 08:32 AM ) dans le message
ci-dessous:
---
I'm sorry, but it's not really the subject of this mailing list... We are
here to discuss about specification of voiceXML (and related) ...
We are not here to do support for a web server ... You can go to the nuance
web site, and read the faq or write an email to nuance support team.

Sorry ... but there is a lot of members on this mailing list ...

CU

Jean-Michel Reghem
>Hi all,
>Is there any guide instructed to setup TTS server?
>I just can not find specific html page for this in Nuance site.
>
>Any help will be great.
>Cheers
>Chris 0.
>

>Hello sir
>        Now i installed all the required software for the nuance voice web
> server. Now i want to run one voice xml application in the nuance voice
> web server. Please inform me how to run it .
>
>Thank u
>
>regards
>ganesh

---