RE: Using both voice and dtmf in abnf syntax

Saurabh,

Both the ABNF Form and XML Form of the Speech Recognition Grammar Spec
restrict the content of a single grammar document to a single mode.
"voice" and "dtmf" modes are defined in the 1.0 specification.

So with the current spec is it not legal for a single grammar to
contain both DTMF and speech tokens.

Note that it is legal to activate a DTMF grammar and a speech grammar
in parallel on a VoiceXML browser / grammar processor that supports this.

--Andrew Hunt
  Co-editor SRGS
  SpeechWorks