RE: need clarification on illegal item repeat attribute values

Jim,

You are correct on all points.

"-n" is illegal be can instead be represented as "0-n".

"-" is also illegal.  I'm not sure what it means but suspect
it can be represented as "0-" (aka Kleene star).

--Andrew Hunt
  Co-editor SRGS
  SpeechWorks