  -----Messaggio Originale-----
  Da: jtomaro@cmp.com
  A: Mukund Bhagavan
  Cc: 'Nandhitha J. Jagajeevan' ; 'www-voice@w3.org'
  Data invio: marted́ 14 agosto 2001 19.42
  Oggetto: RE: VoiceXML Browsers

  We are currently putting together a report on VoiceXML that will feature
  different platforms, market trends, enhanced specs and an overall perspective of
  where the technology is heading. The article will be available on CommWeb and
  will coincide with a threaded-messaging Roundtable on the same topic.

  Stay tuned,
  Jennifer Tomaro
  Managing Editor
  CommWeb
  http://www.commweb.com

  |--------+----------------------->
  |        |          Mukund       |
  |        |          Bhagavan     |
  |        |          <mbhagavan@be|
  |        |          vocal.com>   |
  |        |                       |
  |        |          08/14/2001   |
  |        |          10:22 AM     |
  |        |                       |
  |--------+----------------------->
    |       To:     "'Nandhitha J. Jagajeevan'" <Nandhitha@Silverline.com>,      |
    |       "'www-voice@w3.org'" <www-voice@w3.org>                              |
    |       cc:                                                                  |
    |       Subject:     RE: VoiceXML Browsers                                   |

  Nanditha,
  Check out the following link. Its the most comprehensive (independent)
  analysis of the various VXML platforms I know about. Does anyone else know
  of similar comparisons.

  http://www.commweb.com/article/COM20010129S0003
  <http://www.commweb.com/article/COM20010129S0003>

  Mukund