RE: VoiceXML Browsers

We are currently putting together a report on VoiceXML that will feature
different platforms, market trends, enhanced specs and an overall perspective of
where the technology is heading. The article will be available on CommWeb and
will coincide with a threaded-messaging Roundtable on the same topic.

Stay tuned,
Jennifer Tomaro
Managing Editor
CommWeb
http://www.commweb.com

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          Mukund       |
|        |          Bhagavan     |
|        |          <mbhagavan@be|
|        |          vocal.com>   |
|        |                       |
|        |          08/14/2001   |
|        |          10:22 AM     |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->
  |       To:     "'Nandhitha J. Jagajeevan'" <Nandhitha@Silverline.com>,      |
  |       "'www-voice@w3.org'" <www-voice@w3.org>                              |
  |       cc:                                                                  |
  |       Subject:     RE: VoiceXML Browsers                                   |

Nanditha,
Check out the following link. Its the most comprehensive (independent)
analysis of the various VXML platforms I know about. Does anyone else know
of similar comparisons.

http://www.commweb.com/article/COM20010129S0003
<http://www.commweb.com/article/COM20010129S0003>

Mukund