Re: Virtual Library: museums an

David Hopp wrote:

> Sounds like someone who wants to make money from what we have done for
> free.  Not my idea of a wholesome proposition.

	I don't have any problem with that. Money is society's way of
	voting for what it wants (I've heard). And I could seriously use
	some to help me keep up the level of effort I do. I believe the
	VL needs this guy to share some of his profit.

	Alan.
      Dr.Web@Stars.com -=*<URL:http://WWW.Stars.com/>*=- 1 (301) 552 0272
      Web Developer's Virtual Library * CyberWeb SoftWare * WWW Databases
      HTML * CGI * Training * Transatlantic Liaison * Per Ardua, Ad Astra