Re: URL=referer no longer working?

Previous discussions of the problem with solutions:

Validator URL should be HTTPS: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/2021Jun/0004.html

By default, modern browsers restrict the referrer information, so you'll likely need to adjust the referrer-policy for the link:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/2022Apr/0004.html
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/2021Jun/0006.html

Cheers - Chuck