Re: validation error

On 8 Oct 2019, at 5:24, Dennis R. Ling wrote:

> I started validating my website. The first line, which is a warning,
> states that I need to declare a language. This is the first line of my
> index page.
>
> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML+RDFa 1.0//EN"
>   "http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/DTD/xhtml-rdfa-1.dtd">
>
> I do believe language is declared. is it not?
>
> Apparently I have a number of errors. But one at a time.

When I copy/paste that into [the textarea][1] I see two errors and two
warnings: none of them mention the declaration of language (neither
human nor markup).

Please provide a reproducible test case and quote (rather than
paraphrase) the error message.

[1]: https://validator.w3.org/#validate_by_input

--
David Dorward