From: Andrew <a.morgan@aliemcore.com>
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2019 4:07 AM - 4:07 AM
To: www-validator@w3.org
Subject: odd enquiry

This message is from an external sender. Please be careful when clicking on links and attachments.

Good day,

I am a small local business who has a web site.

An IT company called me up to discuss my web site and told me for a small fee they could clean up my web page https://aliemcore.com/ they sent me to https://validator.w3.org/ and showed me 49 errors !!! which of course concerned me.  However  I noted that the majority of the errors were from scripts sent to me directly from google? They went on to suggest that if I didn’t get this sorted there was a high probability that Google would black list me.

Note Google script is

<!-- Google Tag Manager -->
<script>(function(w,d,s,l,i){w[l]=w[l]||[];w[l]..push({'gtm.start':

W3 validator said

[Error] Line 11, Column 8: required attribute "type" not specified

<script>(function(w,d,s,l,i){w[l]=w[l]||[];w[l].push({'gtm.start':

✉<https://validator.w3.org/feedback.html?uri=https%3A%2F%2Faliemcore.com%2F;errmsg_id=127#errormsg>

The attribute given above is required for an element that you've used, but you have omitted it. For instance, in most HTML and XHTML document types the "type" attribute is required on the "script" element and the "alt" attribute is required for the "img" element.

Typical values for type are type="text/css" for <style> and type="text/javascript" for <script>.

This concerns me as I want to get my page organically to the top but don’t want to be making significant mistakes.

Can I get some advice

Andy Morgan
Hypnotherapist
Christchurch Anxiety, Stress, Hypnotherapy
www.aliemcore.com<http://www.aliemcore.com>
021 2345392