Re: odd enquiry

On 7/15/19, Andrew <a.morgan@aliemcore.com> wrote:
> Good day,
>
> I am a small local business who has a web site.
>
> An IT company called me up to discuss my web site and told me for a small
> fee they could clean up my web page https://aliemcore.com/ they sent me to
> https://validator.w3.org/ and showed me 49 errors !!! which of course
> concerned me.  However  I noted that the majority of the errors were from
> scripts sent to me directly from google? They went on to suggest that if I
> didn’t get this sorted there was a high probability that Google would black
> list me.

Hi.. I'm just a casual User out here. That statement sounds odd. It
sounds almost like an uncalled for... "coercive, terroristic threat"
on the "IT company" (email sender)'s part, but that's just my personal
opinion as a seasoned websurfer going back to ~1994.

Am just writing to say that, if they had sent that same thing to me, I
would right now be seeking out an anti-SPAM database type deal to
report the IP address for sending highly distressing unsolicited
emails.

Again, that's a personal opinion of one single User out here on the Web. :)

Cindy :)
--
Cindy-Sue Causey
* runs with birdseed *