From: Jens Oliver Meiert <jens@meiert.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2018 8:02 AM - 8:02 AM
To: Alexander <aralni@mail.ru>
Cc: W3C WWW Validator <www-validator@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Modern button for good result of validation HTML5

This message is from an external sender. Please be careful when clicking on links and attachments.

> I make button for modern version of HTML for self site
>
> May be include it in validator output when result of validation is good ?

Not that I could comment for the validator team, but the buttons concept is ancient, almost antiquated. These buttons were never that useful as they were often misused and generally provided no value for website users themselves—what would be novel now, what would have changed?

--
Jens Oliver Meiert
https://meiert.com/en/