Re: Nu Html Checker

have a nice day, get over it, i never started the insult, i never
wanted to insult others, i am sorry most of you have lost the plot

--

>From Eric

I like watching health programs on TV, it is the only value entertainment.

I get upset they never define, Fats, Sugar, Salt or Carbohydrates if it is
health version bad or sometimes toxic.