Re: Nu Html Checker

From: Eric Richards <2eric.richards@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 10:44:25 +1200
To: Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org, Comm Team <w3t-comm@w3.org>
have a nice day, get over it, i never started the insult, i never
wanted to insult others, i am sorry most of you have lost the plot

--

>From Eric

I like watching health programs on TV, it is the only value entertainment.

I get upset they never define, Fats, Sugar, Salt or Carbohydrates if it is
health version bad or sometimes toxic.