Re: Why was Dave Raggett given the job with w3c, if nobody is interested.

have nice day i did not start the insult

--

>From Eric

I like watching health programs on TV, it is the only value entertainment.

I get upset they never define, Fats, Sugar, Salt or Carbohydrates if it is
health version bad or sometimes toxic.