Re: why are webmasters so "strange" today? ..................... sorry can only do max 300 characters

hi in quick reply. I should refrain from using subject lines like i
did it can get negative results. While the screen is 320*192, opera
mini has a magnifier that zooms by about 3 so a standard web page one
can scroll around so it looks some like a standard 960*576 screen
looking in 320*192 peep hole