Re: HTML 5 conformance: table border obsolete?

I know it can be challenging to use CSS instead of embedding presentational
attributes in HTML, but this feels like a simple global change to your spec
that would be more consistent with w3c best practices.  I would be happy to
help with the edits so this 'bug' doesn't get in the way of your
publishing.  Let me know.