Re: Warning validating with HTML 4.01+RDFa 1.1

As far as I know there is no official HTML 4.01+RDFa 1.1 DTD.  So you
should not be using that to validate.  If you want to use HTML4 constructs
and RDFa 1.1, you might just use the HTML5 document type.  You can see the
latest RDFa recommendation related to this topic at
http://www.w3.org/TR/html-rdfa/

Hope this helps.

--
Shane P. McCarron