Re: Dublin Core

2013-04-23 17:31, James Pickering wrote:

> ---- Julio Cesar Mantovan <mantovanjc@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I tried to validate a url containing dublin core and validator pointed out an
>> error, the validator does not support DB?
>>
>> example:
>
> It works for me:
>
> http://jp29.org/index.php

It works for anyone using a non-HTML5 version of HTML, such as XHTML 1.0
Strict. Julio’s issue is apparently with HTML5, since for any other
version of HTML, the validator does not check the content of name and
content attributes in <meta> at all (apart from recognizing entity and
character references and reporting errors in their syntax).

This means that the following works just as fine, as far as validation
in concerned, with such HTML versions:

Yucca