Re: [VE] [325] Add Subject Here

On 17 Apr 2013, at 15:21, Kosha Burnett wrote:

> Unfortunately, fixing all of the errors that appear is not an option
> as the hyperlinks are provided by the client and contain lengthy
> tracking codes that get parsed as html errors. However, looks like a
> solution is on the way and I am thankful for that!

Write a script to convert the text representations of the URIs to HTML
representations then and stick it into your workflow between "Get data
from client" and "Insert into HTML document".

A trivial example (which assumes that the input doesn't include any HTML
with correctly encoded ampersands already) would be:

	perl -pe "s/&/&/g" foo

More complicated solutions are not significantly more complicated (given
that there are prewritten HTML parsers out there for most programming
languages).

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.co.uk/