Re: Slowness on local install, just with some URLs

That's it, Mark.

The page I'm trying to validate uses this doctype, that takes a lot of
time to download:

http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/DTD/xhtml-rdfa-2.dtd

I installed the validator following the instructions on
http://validator.w3.org/docs/install.html#install-download -- the DTD
library that can be downloaded from there doesn't include this
doctype.

http://validator.w3.org/sgml-lib.tar.gz

I guess the official validator.w3.org is using a more up-to-date
doctype library than the one that can be downloaded, and that's why
they're faster?

Does anyone know how to get a more up-to-date DTD library, or include
this missing doctype in it?

Thanks!