Re: Validator not well today ?

validator.nu is used as a backend for HTML5 validation. There is indeed
something wrong in the format of the error data passed to the markup
validator, or it might be due to the number of errors on that page
(1000+). Either way this is a bug. It'd be helpful that you open a
ticket for it:
https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/enter_bug.cgi?product=Validator%20%28Nu%29

In the meantime you can use validator.nu directly:

http://validator.w3.org/nu/?doc=http%3A%2F%2Fskyrim.nexusmods.com%2Fdownloads%2Frecent.php

Thank you,
Thomas