Re: Outdated link for character entity list in validator error message (non SGML character number)

On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 10:59 PM, Jukka K. Korpela <jkorpela@cs.tut.fi> wrote:
>I have no information about such matters, no instructions on how to submit
>proposals that might have a chance of being accepted.

Oh, I'm sorry. The procedure is... to send the new text to the
www-validator mailing list.

Or, since you are somewhat more technically inclined than most, you
could file an issue in the W3C Bugzilla (which is easier to track).
Details of these things can be found in the Validator's documentation,
by following the "Contribute" link in the navigation menu. At a
cursory glance it does not appear these procedures are remarkably
different than what they were last time I looked.

Cheers,
Terje