Re: Outdated link for character entity list in validator error message (non SGML character number)

2012-07-29 23:40, Terje Bless wrote:

> I'm quite sure whomever is doing the grunt work
> these days (Ville?) would very much appreciate it if you could turn
> your critique of the existing text into a suggested replacement.

I have no information about such matters, no instructions on how to
submit proposals that might have a chance of being accepted. I just see
that this particular entry is grossly outdated and was wrong even 17
years ago, so the first move would apparently be to remove the current
explanations, as they are not helpful at all. If there is no one to take
this simple action, which should have been taken long ago, I don't think
it pays off to spend time in constructing some new wording.

Yucca