RE: [VE][70] Add Subject Here

Hi Johnny,

The message is accurate - you have in fact missed one of the closing div
tags.

Using indentation in your HTML can help make this easy to spot.

I've downloaded your markup and indented it how I would have. See attached.
Once you open this file it should be pretty obvious to see which tag isn't
closed.

Hope that helps!

--

Tatham Oddie

au mob: +61 414 275 989, us cell: +1 213 280 9140, skype: tathamoddie

If you're printing this email, you're doing it wrong. This is a computer,
not a typewriter.