Re: Possible bad html passing validator

On 12/8/2010 11:15 PM, Tatham Oddie wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> 	>  At least I feel like I stand a better chance of a reply than
> asking Microsoft (smile).
>
> There are well establish avenues for submitting bugs to Microsoft.
>
> If you ever have any issues, or want help navigating them, feel free to ping
> me personally and I'll help you through.
>

> --
> Tatham Oddie
> au mob: +61 414 275 989, us cell: +1 213 280 9140, skype: tathamoddie
> If you're printing this email, you're doing it wrong. This is a computer,
> not a typewriter.

Tatham:

Thanks for the offer of help. The feedback I am getting from Firefox
folks via Bugzilla is that it can't be reproduced and I am probably
looking at my machine being corrupt. I've already verified on my Linux
boxes that I can't see the problem, including the same Firefox 3.6.12.

Not happy about this prospect, but grateful for all the help in drilling
down far enough to point the finger at my machine. To be honest, it
makes sense as this issue is something that others would have already
encountered.

Paul