Re: Feed Validation Service: WSDL

Hi Tatham,

That is why I wrote FEED Validator. I do not mean the Markup
Validation Service for HTML or CSS.
A Feed Validation Service already exists at the W3C and I want to use
it:

http://validator.w3.org/feed/docs/

I only want to do this with a minimum effort using the tools
at hand.
That is I would like to create webserivce-client for this using
JAX-WS (Java API for XML Webservices). To do so I need
a WSDL-File that describes the service.

kind regards

Tilman Bender
Student des Software Engineering