From: www-validator-request@w3.org [mailto:www-validator-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Tilman Bender
Sent: Tuesday, 20 October 2009 12:39 AM
To: www-validator@w3.org
Subject: Feed Validation Service: WSDL

Hi there,

I am pretty new to Webservices and I want to use Feed Validation Service in
my application. Feed Validation is only one of many features so I do not
want to spend much time on implementing a client and manually parsing the
repsonses.

Is there a WSDL for _Feed_Validator Service?
What would it take to get a WSDL for the Service and a Schema for the

As far as I understand this would save quite some developmer time since most
of the code could be generated automatically given the right tooling.

Tilman Bender
Student of Software Engineering
Heilbronn University
tbender@stud.hs-heilbronn.de