Re: Errors.. checking the content inside href

Thomas,

In (the source of) a HTML document & has to follow by ; with something
in between. Always. HTML entities those constructions are called.

If you want a "&" on your screen, or as part of the address a link
points to you have to encode it as "&"

validator coders:

Many, many people assume that hrefs are an exception to the rule when it
comes to "&", maybe it's an idea to make the feedback of the validator
more clear&specific in this case?

Cheers,

Ruud