Re: Validate pages while navigating

Actually I also thought about accessing the page from the original
domain, but just to output the source given to the validator, with
modifications of references to the absolute address "http://...". In
that case, there are not any problem of security, but it needs a
post-treatment to work well.
For example you start the validator with navigation enabled, all
references are modified to point to the original domain (absolute
reference) and all links will point to the validator again (http://....
validator.xxx?navigation=enabled&url=******). In fact it is not a frame
that is supposed to be used, but simply a div element. The next page
will be treated the same way, and navigation can continue.

Anyway, the plugin validator is also really interested.