Re: It isn't is it?.. oh! It is! .. but it isn't ... but it really is !... crap ... W3C computer says no .....

Sean wrote:

> Sorry for the confusing header but that is the same confusion I have
> with your validator.

No it isn't, and it isn't funny.

> My code is not correctly validated (it validates) because my feed
> appears to be in utf-8 but  my server is reporting utf-8.

I don't think so.

> I am faced with a situation akin to - is it my face in the mirror or
> is it a reflection I see!

Instead dozens of lines of pointless babbling, you should have posted the
URL so that we can see the actual HTTP headers, among other things.

> Please accept our apologies in advance if you are receiving this
> message in error.

Should I say "apology accepted"? :-)

--
Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/