Re: [Feed Validation Service] mixed content Error on rdf:parseType="Literal"

Hi Karl, Phil.

On 30-Dec-08, at 5:24 PM, Karl Dubost wrote:
> The feed Validator gives an error when validating RSS 1.0 file
> (containing rdf:parseType="Literal").
>
> As I was not sure I have created two files. The only difference
> between the two files is the strong element in the flow of the text.
> Both files are successfully validated by the [RDF Validator][3].
> Both files are successfully validated by the other [Feed Validator]
> [4].

Thank you for the bug report and the test cases. As you identified,
the problem was that the instance was not in sync with the codebase.
That is now fixed and the two test cases now pass.

On 1-Jan-09, at 2:04 PM, Phil Ringnalda wrote:
> The easiest way to date an install of the feedvalidator software
> (from the outside) is from the docs. The W3C install's docs/howto/
> install_and_run.html points to SourceForge, so that makes it older
> than r751 when it changed to code.google.com, and thus is at least
> 20 months old

FWIW, the previous sync was 20071120, which is indeed too long ago,
but not “at least 20 months”. The w3.org instances are now up to date
and we'll look into automating the code syncing.

Thank you, and a happy fresh 2009 to you.
--
olivier