Re: Add Subject Here

David Dorward wrote, On 2/21/2009 3:08 PM:
> Rick Horvath wrote:
>
>> Most of your INVALID errors are incorrect, have been for years.
>>
> No. Valid whatever-you-are-testing-against and "supported by browsers"
> are different things.
>

>> How about establishing a more defined set of standards.

What I find scary is Rick's signature block.  No matter how much W3C and
others do, so much more to be done.

There are books, web pages, blogs full of patches, hacks, filters to
correct for incorrect/inconsistent implementation of established
standards.  I haven't look lately but at one time Microsoft/IE
participated in establishing the standards, but for marketing reasons (I
guess) never completely implement those standards and always included
proprietary functions.

Lou King