Re: Local validator does not work - missing perl modules

Hello,

On 3-Feb-09, at 9:24 AM, PandoO.org wrote:

> The problem is that Encode::HanExtra, Encode::JIS2K and SGML-
> ParserOpenSP modules are not compatible with 5.10 version of
> ActivePerl.

We could do without requiring Encode::HanExtra, Encode::JIS2K since
they only provide "extra" character encoding support. SGML-
ParserOpenSP however is an absolute key module in the architecture of
the validator (Kudos to Bjoern and the SPO/OpenSP devs for their
work…) and the validator won't function without it.

I found this after a quick search, hoping it may help:
http://www.justskins.com/forums/getting-sgml-parser-opensp-to-compile-under-cygwin-71960.html

(see the first reply on that page).

good luck,
--