Re: size attribute in input element causes problems

Ah, I see, Thanks. So your page's doctype declares it as HTML5, not
XHTML1. So the error is correct, HTML5 doesn't allow size, just the
help text is wrong:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-html5-diff-20080610/#absent-attributes

Just to verify: you did intend to use the experimental/draft HTML5,
not HTML4 or XHTML1?

- Chuck