Re: size attribute in input element causes problems

Hi Chuck,
Thanks for getting back to me.

The page is on a protected area of the site, but I've put a copy of the
html page at
http://www.blazzers.com/problem.html

The page normally has it's content type set to
content-type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-15
However, the copy of this has the charset missing, so there's an extra
validator warning.

Conor