Re: HTML5 Draft Spec confuses the validator and lets it quit

Am 24.01.2008 um 12:20 schrieb Frank Ellermann:

> Sierk Bornemann wrote:
>
>> Validating the current Working Draft of HTML 5,
>> http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-html5-20080122/
>> with validator.w3.org seems to confuse the
>> validator
>
> Works for me ("valid", version 0.8.2, I can't
> tell which W3C server I got from the results)

I tried it yesterday evening, after I have read a complaint in a
public forum of a public german news site.
And to my surprise the complaint was qualified, because I got the same
error message after trying it with the current public release version
on http://validator.w3.org/.
Checking the same ressource on http://qa-dev.w3.org/wmvs/HEAD/ , the
trunk version of the validator told me of a valid document (as to
expect).

A load balancing problem, if it is not sure, which server of the
public release version can answer the request stable?

Sierk

--
Sierk Bornemann
ICQ:              221105136