Re: checklink: problems with separators in quiet text output

Hi Michael, and sorry for the delay,

On Sunday 29 June 2008, Michael Ernst wrote:

> The implementation of the -q flag to the checklink program has several
> problems.  You can reproduce these by running, for example,
>   checklink -q -r -e http://pag.csail.mit.edu/~mernst/
>
> 1. checklink omits the "processing http://foo.com/my/webpage.html" output,
> so the output gives no indication of which page the errors are on.

Your patch for this has been applied in CVS, thanks.  However I think it has
introduced a bit of a problem: the HTML output now contains the "Processing:
http://..." twice, at least for the first checked URL in non-summary-only
mode.  Could you have a look?