Re: HTML5 parser integrated in W3C Markup Validator

On Aug 26, 2008, at 01:36, Charl van Niekerk wrote:

> Just one question, is there perhaps any chance we could get the Image
> Report function integrated as well? I find that particularly handy, or
> maybe that will be added on another QA tool?

So far, the Image Report is only available in HTML and XHTML outputs.
The XML Web service format doesn't support building alternative UIs
for the Image Report at this time.

It would be relatively easy to add the Image Report data *as
currently* designed to the XML output. Making the format stable when
the alt stance taken by HTML5 is unstable is harder.

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi