Re: Some suggestions for the SOAP api

Karim A. wrote:

> Definitely agree! The SOAP response, to paraphrase Olivier, is
> supposed to give at least if not more than the same info
> that the validator returns in its default output (html)
>
> Would you please give us this URL?

I wasn't testing a live page but sending a "fragment."  The markup being
tested was:

    <head>
      <title>With no end tag
    </head>
      <h1>My H1</h1>

The output in the web API includes:

  <li class="msg_info">
     images/info_icons/info.png
    <em>Line 3, Column 4</em>:
    start tag was here.<pre><code class="input">    <strong title="Position
where error was detected.">&lt;</strong>title&gt;With no end
tag</code></pre>
  </li>

This info/notice doesn't show on the SOAP output but is helpful.  My
question is whether this is part of the previous error, it's own error
(perhaps with an "info" attribute) or something else altogether.

I also could have sworn that I saw one of these grouped in with the messages
once -- but I have no idea what markup I used to generate that.

-Chris