Persian UI for the validator Re: help me!

Le 13 juin 2007 à 19:55, AliReza Samar a écrit :
> i want w3c html validator to translate to persian.
> please help me how can i buy this validator.

1. Do you want the User Interface of the validator to be in Persian?
    The Markup Validator has in its plan to provide multilingual UIs
as we do for the CSS validator.  See http://validator.w3.org/todo.html
    btw we don't have a persian UI for the CSS validator but if you
want to become the creator/maintainer of the persian version. Your
contribution will be welcome.
    http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/documentation.html

2. Do you want an automatic translator from one language to persian?
    http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=FA
    Unfortunately google doesn't have automatic translation in Persian.
    Maybe there are tools out there somewhere.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***