Re: Bugfix for LogValidator.pm - handle full urls in logfiles

Dear Nalin,

On Jul 11, 2007, at 04:19 , Nalin Singapuri wrote:
> Included patch allows log validator to correctly parse absolute
> urls in
> common, combined, full, or w3c log files
>
> Useful for logs produced by Squid in reverse proxy mode.

Excellent. I wasn't aware that some of those log formats could
sometimes have the full URI, as I hadn't seen it before.

Thanks a lot for sending a patch, too: I'm sending it to the CVS
repository now, and I'll make sure to make a release including your
patch ASAP.

Thank you!
olivier
--