Re: QA & A11y question: new w3c validator interface

olivier Thereaux wrote:

> Thanks for the research. It helps, and your experimentation with
> http://www.splintered.co.uk/experiments/archives/mootools_slidein/
> helped a lot as well.

> The result can be tested at e.g:
> http://qa-dev.w3.org/wmvs/HEAD/
> and as far as I can tell (by testing with the Opera browser and
> comparing to the current production validator) the fix worked.
>
> Would appreciate further testing, and this change will make it to 0.8.2,
> within perhaps a week or two.

Doing a quick test for keyboard accessibility in Firefox, it
looks/behaves good to me.

After digging a bit further in mootools' documentation (quite addictive,
I have to admit), it looks like there may be a more elegant way to do
this via chaining...but I haven't got my head around the finer points of
the framework enough to say which one would be best.
http://docs.mootools.net/Class/Class-Extras.js#Chain

I also posted the suggestion for a fix on the mootools forum.
http://forum.mootools.net/viewtopic.php?pid=26062#p26062

Cheers,

Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com