Re: XHTML Family Document Types and the validator

Le 30 avr. 2007 à 07:34, Shane McCarron a écrit :
> You don't need to code for the part AFTER the XHTML string, just
> the part before.  If it starts with DTD XHTML it is by definition
> an XHTML family markup language and therefore should be parsed as XML.

Even for those (xhtml 1.0) sent with text/html? Just trying to figure
out what would be the steps in the flow of processing.

Hmm I guess a diagram would help here. A volunteer?
Or if olivier gives me the steps that the validator follows now, I
could sketch up a diagram and we may have a better picture of how it
could work and if it should be modified or not.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***