From: Nikita The Spider [mailto:nikitathespider@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2006 10:25 PM
To: craig@cprgltd.com
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
Subject: Re: Re: Re: asp.net panel browser inconsistencies

On 9/16/06, CPRG Limited <craig@cprgltd.com> wrote:
> Philip--
>
> This is not JavaScript.  It is a simple XML structured file that is
> read by .NET Framework that identifies the W3C Validation engine so
> that when .NET Framework renders the ASP.NET source code is not
> downleveled and maintains the specified DTD Strict model.  This code
> is never sent to a browser.  It gets rendered at the server by .NET.

Craig,
I realize that you don't know me, but please give me credit for being able
to recognize the difference between XML and Javascript! =)  I was referring
to this line in your XML:

<capability name="javascript"           value="true" />

I don't know ASP.Net but it sure looks to me like that line tells ASP.Net
that interpreting Javascript is a capability of the W3C Validator.