Re: Testing the Conformance Testing tools

On Oct 25, 2006, at 09:59, olivier Thereaux wrote:

> The Validome team, I think, is already starting work on this, and
> the result will be open and open source. This would be a great
> opportunity for cooperation, and I am sure that the participants in
> this list who are also developing and maintaining such tools (Hello
> Christoph, Jirka, Nick, Sam, Henri etc.) would be primary customers
> for it, and would be interested in participating - either in the
> development of the test framework, or in the building of test
> suites for testing language X or Y.

I am interested in the long term. (But probably I don't have the time
to contribute much in the short term.)

What kind of licensing do you have in mind and are you planning on
including test cases for languages that are not specified by the W3C?

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi